All institutions want to work with international credentials they can trust, but not all institutions need an equivalency of international credentials or a detailed evaluation of applicant academic records. Educational Perspectives offers a unique service authenticating and certifying your applicants’ documents.
How it works:
- EP will authenticate and certify official academic records, original educational credentials, or copies of official or original academic records that have been uploaded to your school application
- EP utilizes institutional and national ministries’ verification portals
- EP makes direct institutional contact to verify documents, as necessary
- EP maintains a digital archive of over 300,000 known authentic document samples – EP staff are skilled researchers and use this archive and other trusted sources for document certification
Certification Reports | $125
- Have EP authenticate and certify your applicants’ academic records – this service is ideal if you evaluate student records in-house.
- EP will provide a document certification report based on authenticated official academic records – this service is ideal for both the ‘decision phase’ of the admission process or before student enrollment/matriculation takes place.
- Applicants can request document Certification services directly from your website via a link to our Certification application form. We can also customize an institution-specific landing page for your applicants.
- Completed certifications and certified copies of credentials are delivered to you in 2 business days using a secure digital platform.
- Your applicants will be set up with a secure, tamperproof, digital wallet of their certified credentials that can be used for future employment applications, professional licensure, or further education – there is no need for them to request future copies of the official academic records
- Payment for this service can be made by your applicants or through your institution
Contact EP to get started.