Documentation Requirements for Credential Evaluation
To prepare an evaluation that is useful to you, Educational Perspectives requires that you submit official academic records.
Please review the documentation requirements by the country in which you were educated:
Additional Important Information
If you are required to provide photocopies of official English translations (see your country of study requirements above) we can provide English translations for an additional fee. Get a quote
- Educational Perspectives prepares evaluation reports on the basis of official educational credentials only – we cannot accept photocopies of academic records or scanned/emailed copies of documents that are sent to us by applicants in order to complete an evaluation.
- Educational Perspectives reserves the right to request original documents or documents sent directly to Educational Perspectives by the issuing institution. In addition, Educational Perspectives may determine that credentials received for evaluation must be sent for verification before an evaluation can be completed.
- Documents we receive directly from the issuing institution become the property of Educational Perspectives and will not be released except as secure digital copies, which require an additional fee for the service.
- If Educational Perspectives requests that you submit your original academic records, your documents will be returned to you once your evaluation is completed – an additional fee may be required to return your documents via a trackable service. Do not submit original credentials unless they are specifically required via the Country-Specific Documentation pull-down menu (see above), or you are requested to do so by an evaluator.
- Educational Perspectives will contact you by email if additional information/documentation is required in order to prepare your evaluation report.