Educational Perspectives Fees
|GENERAL REPORT (with GPA)||$135|
|GENERAL REPORT (without GPA)||$110|
| COURSE-BY-COURSE INCLUDING|
HIGH SCHOOL COURSES
|NURSING LICENSURE REPORT||$450|
|SUBJECT ANALYSIS REPORTS|
|CATALOG MATCH REPORT||$275|
|24 Hour (1 Business Day)||$200|
|3 Business Days||$100|
|REPORT COPIES WITH APPLICATION (each)||$35|
|ADDITIONAL REPORT COPIES (each)||$45|
|PRIORITY MAIL (USPS - Delivery in US only)||$20|
|REGULAR POSTAL MAIL FOR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS||$10|
Information Regarding Fees
- Permanent storage of evaluations and certified copies of credentials is included in Report fee.
- Report copies ordered at of the time of application submission are $35 each; if ordered after application submission, report copies are $45 each.
- Rush services (1 and 3 working days) cannot be provided for Catalog Match, Subject Analysis and Nursing Licensure.
- Priority Mail delivery is available in the US only and includes tracking.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Refunds are only given in the case of overpayment; no refunds will be given once an application has been submitted or if the evaluation has been cancelled.
- Payment for services must be made in US dollars by money order, certified bank check from a US bank, personal check drawn on a US bank account, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Non-US postal money orders, bank drafts, or bank checks from Non-US banks will NOT be accepted for payment.
- Please note: a $35 fee will be charged for all checks returned for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF).
- No work will be completed on an evaluation until all required fees have been paid.